The gas jack consists of a steel cylinder containing pressurised gas (nitrogen) and rod which slides inside a cylinder through a sealing ring.
- Eurorepar boot and tailgate jacks are sold individually.
- 287 references covering 1,157 vehicle applications for boots and 503 for bonnets (PSA and other brands).
- Long service life (up to 50,000 cycles)
- High resistance to temperature variations (- 30°C to + 80°C)
- The gas jacks are entirely maintenance-free! No additional lubrication is necessary for maintenance purposes.