Rationalised range of 57 wipers references. Attractive packaging with connectors included in the box.
Top of the range materials for a range of four wiper blades: traditional, flat, hybrid, rear.
Two wiper blade display stands, ensuring enhanced product presentation.Find out more
- Rationalised range (revised and optimised)
- Connectors included in the boxes.
- Launch marketing tools:
- Range of 57 different wiper blades
- Covers more than 90% of cars on the road in Europe
- Wiper blades sold individually (except 3 FRONT wiper kits specific to a vehicle model).
- Top-of-the-range materials (including the choice of rubbers) guaranteeing high-quality wiping, acoustic comfort and a very long service life.
Two Display stands available: counter display stand for 18 rear wiper blades, free-standing display stand for 30 front wiper blades
There are four types of wiper blade:
- Traditional (front and rear)
- Flat (front and rear)
- Hybrid (front)
- Rear plastic (BBI)
Wiping quality depends on:
- the correct adaptation of the wiper blade to the windscreen in terms of length and curvature
- the solidity of the connectors
- the quality of the rubber used for the blade:
The wiper blade display stands enable you to present the wiper blades in prominent locations.
ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certifications.
The condition of the wiper blades is inspected during the MOT test and poor condition or performance can result in an MOT failure.
Wiper wear is generally characterised by:
Wiper blades often represent an additional sales opportunity during a visit to the workshop. Remember to check them with your customer when inspecting their vehicle.